Another Army officer has joined Dr. Orly Taitz in her lawsuit
to challenge the eligibility of Barack Obama.
Col. Riley former division chief national security agency joins our action
Colonel Harry Riley
- BA Political Science w/ minor in Education – Park College, Parkville, Missouri
- Graduate Study – Public Administration – University of Oklahoma
- Graduate of Department of Defense Junior Officer Cryptologic Career Program
- Graduate of the Army Command and General Staff College
- 1966 – 1968 Executive Officer and Commander Signals Research Unit 2-Zweibruecken, Germany.
- 1969 – 1970 II Corps Military Intelligence Detachment Advisor and Combat Assistance Team Commander supporting Army of Vietnam.
- 1976 – 1979 Staff Officer and Commander 2nd Operations Battalion, U.S. Army Field Station, Augsburg, Germany.
- 1979 – 1984 Staff Officer for the Assistant Chief of Staff Intelligence and Management Directorate, Office of the Chief of Staff Army, Pentagon.
- 1984 – 1986 Division Chief, National Security Agency, Fort Meade Maryland.
- 1986 – 1988 Commander, 712th Military Intelligence Battalion, Augsburg, Germany.
- 1988 – 1991 Division Chief, National Security Agency, Fort Meade, Maryland.
- 1991 – 1992 Deputy Office Chief, National Security Agency, Fort Meade, Maryland.
Tags: Chief of Staff, Colonel Harry Riley, Colonel Riley joins Orly Taitz lawsuit, Constitutional eligibilty, Division Chief National Security Agency, Obama not eligible, Retired Colonel questions Obama, US Army, US Military